Data Cubed, LLC. dba Datacubed Health
Effective Date: 8 January 2019
Why we Provide this Policy
Who we Are
- “We,” “us,” and “our” mean Data Cubed, LLC.
- “Third-party” means someone who is not you or us.
Who you Are
- Client – an employee or a representative of a business that uses Data Cubed
- Client Participant – an individual solicited by a business who participates in a study conducted by Data Cubed on behalf of the business
- Data Cubed Participant – an individual who participates in a study conducted by Data Cubed on its own behalf
What Cookies Are
Cookies can be broken down into classifications according to their lifecycles and their domains.
Cookies by lifespan
- Session cookies are those that are erased when users close their browsers.
- Persistent cookies are those that remain on the user’s computer for a predesigned period of time.
We sometimes use persistent cookies as well as session cookies.
Cookies by domain
- First-party cookies are those that come from the web server of the page visited by the user (See our list of first-party cookies)
- Third-party cookies are those that are stored by a different domain than that of the page visited by the user. (See our list of third-party cookies)
Most browsers allow you to enable or disable cookies. If you wish to restrict or block the cookies which are set by any website, you should do this through the web browser settings for each web browser on each device you use to access the internet. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser and from version to version. You can obtain information about restricting or blocking cookies, including on a wide variety of browsers, at www.allaboutcookies.org.
Cookies That we Use
|Personalization||Vimeo||To store information about your preferences and to personalize the website for you|
|Analysis||Hubspot||To help us to analyze the use and performance of our website and services|
Our Do Not Track Policy
Some browsers have “do not track” features that allow you to tell a website not to track you. Our website does not track you when cookies are not accepted.