Next week my Datacubed Health colleagues and I will be in Chicago for the DIA 2022 Global Annual Meeting. For me, it’s always exciting to connect with others who share our commitment to driving eCOA/ePRO innovation for clinical trials. In preparing for my talk, I’ve been reflecting on innovation—more specifically, the “why” of innovation.
Not all clinical trial innovation is created equal. Yes, there’s value in improving speed and efficiency. But getting better or faster at what we’ve always done won’t get us where we want to go: More diverse and inclusive trials. More equitable access. Treatments that support better outcomes for a much broader population of patients.
That’s why every innovation needs a powerful purpose—a “why” that serves as the North Star for what you’re designing, building, or otherwise improving in your trial. For Datacubed Health, our ultimate purpose is to advance healthcare for everyone, everywhere.
As we deliver ePRO/eCOA solutions, we’re always focused on what will address the most critical goals.
For patients, that means innovations like…
- Technology that can be deployed to patients around the world on their own Android or iOS smartphones
- Mobile apps designed to make clinical trial participation easier and more enjoyable
For sponsors, that means innovations like…
- Contracting processes that make it less onerous and time-consuming to adopt an eCOA/ePRO solution
- Data dashboards that separate the signal from the noise—so you can see how a trial is progressing and where you might need to improve patient engagement
For sites, that means innovations like…
- Intuitive, modern mobile apps that require little to no training for patients to install and use
- Solutions that facilitate more meaningful connection with patients (so clinicians spend less time on paperwork and more time on patient care)
These are just a few of the purpose-driven innovations that support our vision. We’ll be sharing more details in Chicago—and look forward to hearing about your innovation “why.”
Going to DIA? Don’t miss Datacubed Health’s presentation, How Innovations in ePRO Are Powering Better Patient Engagement, at 10:20 a.m. CT on Wednesday, June 22, in the Innovation Theater.