Excitingly, connecting with others that share our dedication to advancing eCOA/ePRO innovation for clinical trials always brings us closer to achieving our goals. As I was preparing for my DIA 2022 presentation, I contemplated the importance of innovation and the “why” behind it.
It is essential to note that not every clinical trial innovation is the same. While improving speed and efficiency is beneficial, it is not enough to get us where we need to be. We must strive for more diverse and inclusive trials, equitable access, and treatments that can lead to superior outcomes for a much broader range of patients.
That’s why every innovation needs a powerful purpose—a “why” that serves as the North Star for what you’re designing, building, or otherwise improving in your trial. For Datacubed Health, our ultimate purpose is to advance healthcare for everyone, everywhere.
As we deliver ePRO/eCOA solutions, we’re always focused on what will address the most critical goals.
Patient innovation means…
- Technology that can be deployed to patients around the world on their own Android or iOS smartphones
- Mobile apps designed to make clinical trial participation easier and more enjoyable
Sponsor innovation means…
- Contracting processes that make it less onerous and time-consuming to adopt an eCOA/ePRO solution
- Data dashboards that separate the signal from the noise—so you can see how a trial is progressing and where you might need to improve patient engagement
Site innovation means…
- Intuitive, modern mobile apps that require little to no training for patients to install and use
- Solutions that facilitate more meaningful connection with patients (so clinicians spend less time on paperwork and more time on patient care)
These are just a few of the purpose-driven innovations that support our vision.
We’re here to help you succeed; after all, your success is our success. To learn more, check out this short video, and when you’re ready, schedule some time to meet with one of our experts.