Website Datacubed Health
Are you passionate about user experience to improve social good? Do you thrive in the details of software development? Are you experienced with bringing products from concept to market? Are you organized, thoughtful and enjoy planning projects, assigning resources and creating order out of chaos?
Would you be excited about joining a data science mHealth start-up engaging in state-of-the art technologies, research and analysis? Are you looking for unique product which combines consumer and enterprise users to test and grow your skills?
Datacubed Health is seeking an experienced UX Lead who demonstrates the ability to combine a passion for user experience with expert project management skills. The UX lead will work cross-functionally to collaborate with the head of Product, designers, and engineering teams and with our clients. The UX lead will plan projects, define milestones, assign resources, assess risks, and help meet deadlines. They will manage a mix of outside contractors and an in-house UX team. He/she will also manage all project-related communications. This role reports to the CTO.
We offer a competitive salary, benefits and equity. Compensation will be commensurate with experience (see requirements below).
Key Duties and Job Responsibilities:
- Oversee UX for the entire product Ecosystem:Supervise and help lead the creative vision of the in house design team.
- Manage and maintain consistency across the company’s mobile app, games, website, and enterprise research and data analysis tools.
- Oversee interaction design and guidance including wireframing, interaction design, prototyping, and information architecture.
- Ensure app and web platforms are usable across our broad user demographics and manage UX researchers, research protocols and conducting usability tests.
- Lead brainstorming sessions with clients, designers and stake holders to generate new concepts and a long term UX vision.
- Project Management: Manage the project timelines and resources within our Agile Scrum environment and teams. Make decisions and deliver the following key tasks:
- Manage a project plan and maintain updates and provide reports within the Agile environment.
- Assess risks and provide mitigation strategies, as appropriate.
- Manage outside resources, track hours, assign priorities and review status reports and deliverables.
- Coordinate in-house teams, schedule meetings, prepare agendas, log actions and minutes.
- Lead the team’s best practices: Help to establish best practices for the UX team across the company. Help drive efficiencies as the company grows.
- Act as a technical liaison and buffer between engineering and product teams and designers to help reduce risks and deliver results.
- Support development of an evolving UX tool chain for efficient use of time in generation of prototypes, assets, and engineering handoffs.
- Bachelor’s degree in: Human Computer Interaction, Industrial Design, Graphic Design, or other relevant fields.
- Five (5) years of combined experience in User Experience design
- Strong portfolio of previous professional work with clear understanding of your role and contributions on each project.
- Experience developing for web and native mobile platforms.
- Strong demonstration of user flows, information architecture and content hierarchy.
- Ability to craft requirements based on input from customers, product and sales teams.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch
- Experience with rapid prototyping tools such as Invision, Axure, Principle etc
- Expert Proficiency in visual design principles and clean aesthetic.
- Experience in an Agile Scrum environment.
- Experience working with engineers for production documentation, hand-off of assets, style guides, pixel perfect mockups.
- Excellent time management skills and strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- High level of professionalism and demonstrated ability to handle and treat confidential information accordingly is crucial in this role.
- Able to effectively manage multiple projects, competing demands, focus on key priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Can operate independently and remotely from a supervisor as needed. Self-initiative.
- Excellent verbal and superior writing skills are essential.
Preferred skills and/or experiences:
- Experience in a startup environment
- Experience working in a space such as big data, data visualizations and dashboard design, game design, consumer mobile apps.
- Familiarity with the healthcare or pharmaceutical industry
- 2+ years experience managing direct reports
Given the civic mission of the company and project, it is especially important that employees uphold the business’ principles honestly and ethically; strive to improve the quality of our services, products, and operations and maintain a reputation for privacy, honesty, fairness, respect, responsibility, integrity, philanthropy, trust, innovation, exploration and sound judgment; and adhere to high standards of business and personal integrity as a representation of our business practice.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com