Are you passionate about healthcare technology? Are you driven to improve healthcare interactions for all patients, especially so in a world of remote engagement? Do you delight in detail, and finding new and exciting solutions to problems? Do you dream of new product innovations? Come join our growing team to revolutionize data collection for a wide range of studies and clinical research.
Datacubed Health is looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to join its growing team. The Senior Product Manager executes on the priorities of the Product team. They write product documents, nail down details of requirements, craft client-facing documents and assist with release planning and product backlog maintenance. The Senior Product Manager will play a crucial role in expanding the capabilities of the Datacubed Product team, accelerating articulation, validation, and communication of requirements, and expanding product breadth of knowledge.
This is a unique opportunity to join an incredible, early-stage, revenue-generating company that is going through significant growth. The company is well funded, has strong client traction, and this role is critical to help support the Product team through scaling.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits. Compensation will be commensurate with experience (see requirements below).
Key Duties and Job Responsibilities:
The Senior Product Manager will be responsible for the following:
Product Development and Planning
- – Requirements gathering and analysis, including working with stakeholders (internal and external) to quickly lock down requirements for correct estimations and implementations
- – Translating requirements into deliverable user stories with complete acceptance criteria
- – Assess value, develop use cases, and advise on the correct prioritization of stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- – Conduct market surveillance to validate current roadmap trajectories, and advise on opportunities that may exist or gaps that should be closed
Scrum Participation and Client Requirements Gathering
- – Mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals in association with our scrum leaders
- – Reporting out against and managing Scope and Service Level Agreements with customers
- – Client interface and support, both for understanding and articulating client goals and how they map to our platform, and developing requirements that allow for unique and eloquent approaches to new feature requests
- – Liaising with internal stakeholders to provide timely and accurate responses to product capabilities or requirement clarifications, and address technical questions as needed
- – Supporting product owner in scrum ceremonies, and assist and facilitate priority calls and overall roadmap development and execution
Testing and Validation
- – Test new features when developed to ensure they adhere to requirements
- – Assist with UAT process (both internal and external), including writing test scripts, coordinating internal and external testing teams, and processing feedback
- – Strategize new features and development initiatives as a result of testing
- – Strong experience interfacing directly with clients (minimum 5 years), with examples of success in managing complex projects and challenging relationships
- – Strong product management experience (minimum 5 years), with examples of requirements created and/or roadmaps developed
- – Strong experience in Clinical Research, Pharmaceuticals, Clinical Trials, Health Tech, or Health Care (minimum 5 years), and a proven track record of executing projects large and small on time and within budget
- – Have experience working within Agile Scrum frameworks, and a proven technical acumen and comfort in discussing technical requirements with engineers
- – Possess superior communication skills, with an ability to make evidence-based decisions and capably explain the rationale to multiple different levels of stakeholder
- – Excellent organizational and time management skills with experience in product lifecycle management
- – Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- – Creative thinker with a vision and a consensus builder
- – Attention to detail
Given the civic mission of the company and project, it is especially important that employees uphold the business’ principles honestly and ethically; strive to improve the quality of our services, products, and operations and maintain a reputation for privacy, honesty, fairness, respect, responsibility, integrity, philanthropy, trust, innovation, exploration and sound judgment; and adhere to high standards of business and personal integrity as a representation of our business practice.
Datacubed Health is a pioneering healthcare technology company with the power to unlock the mysteries of what it is to be human. Datacubed Health collects accurate real-world data that is relevant and actionable, tailored to everything from patient support to clinical trials – and which can optimize patient health and compliance. With Datacubed Health as a partner, organizations can select just what they need from a wealth of information to help create or test effective medications, precisely time interventions, help patients stay on track and develop new research strategies. This is a great organization with a collaborative startup culture. Datacubed Health is located in Brooklyn, New York. Visit us online at www.DataCubed.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org