Datacubed Health is a pioneering technology company making better science and healthier communities a reality. Driven by behavioral science, we build tools to support research focused on health and life science—from academic studies to clinical trials—to improve patient retention and compliance. We believe that the path to better data and positive health outcomes begins with understanding the holistic life of an individual.
We are seeking a Senior Product Designer to shape our gamified mobile app that captures survey and cognitive test responses for research studies. This role will report to the Director of Design and will work cross-functionally to collaborate with product owners, designers, and engineering teams. The Senior Product Designer is responsible for the design of our ever-evolving mobile products and taking initiative on other projects as needed.
If advancing the sciences sounds exciting to you, please email your resume and a link to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How we define success
The design team at Datacubed Health balances client requirements, engineering feasibility, and the complexities of the healthcare industry to build well-crafted healthcare tools. We evaluate success with these core values in mind:
Helpful – Are we proactively responding to the needs of both researchers and participants?
Usable – Is our product accessible to users regardless of age, gender, disability, or socioeconomic background?
Motivating – Are we motivating participants to drive compliance?
Insightful – Are we empowering research teams by delivering high-quality data?
• Work closely with product managers to shape client and user needs into clear requirements
• Define the design processes for requirements on a case-by-case basis and find opportunities for improvement
• Validate that the designs are working effectively and seek continuous improvement through user and stakeholder feedback
• Lead the design team to implement new tools and processes as the design and technology landscape evolves
• Collaborate with engineering to weigh trade-offs and prioritize tasks
• Create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and visual designs
• Ensure end-to-end quality from delivery of design through production releases
• Help evolve and maintain our design system
• Manage workload to meet project deadlines
• 3+ years of experience in product design
• Portfolio of previous professional work demonstrating problem-solving abilities and well-defined processes
• Excited to work at a dynamic healthcare startup
Given the civic mission of the company and project, it is especially important that employees uphold the business’ principles honestly and ethically; strive to improve the quality of our services, products, and operations and maintain a reputation for privacy, honesty, fairness, respect, responsibility, integrity, philanthropy, trust, innovation, exploration and sound judgment; and adhere to high standards of business and personal integrity as a representation of our business practice.
More about us
Datacubed Health is an exciting software innovator in health research and is providing a revolutionary mHealth platform. DCH was founded by world-class researchers from NYU and MIT, and uses gaming, big data, and social activation to engage users, capture real world data & improve patient retention in everything from patient support to clinical trials. This is a unique opportunity to join an incredible well-funded, early stage, revenue generating company that is going through significant growth.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com