Website Datacubed Health
Datacubed Health is seeking an experienced and outstanding Senior Quality Assurance engineer to test cutting edge web and mobile apps that support clinical research for healthcare, pharma, and academic institutions. Our tools leverage novel techniques for data collection and analysis and our engineering team is growing to support our expanding SaaS platform. The Sr. QA engineer will collaborate with the product, design and development teams to ensure test cases are clearly defined, improve automation processes, and support manual testing of new features and releases. The Sr. QA engineer will develop and execute exploratory – manual and automated tests to ensure product quality. Main responsibilities include designing and implementing tests as well as debugging and defining corrective actions.
This full-time position will report to the Director of Engineering and is based on-site in Brooklyn, NY. Sponsorship is not currently offered for this position and employees must be authorized to work in the US.
Datacubed was founded by world-class researchers from NYU and MIT, and uses gaming, big data and social activation to engage users, capture real world data & improve patient retention in everything from patient support to clinical trials.
We offer a competitive salary, benefits and equity. Compensation will be commensurate with experience (see requirements below).
Key Duties and Job Responsibilities:
The Datacubed Health Quality Assurance team is responsible for testing cutting edge mobile (iOS/Android) and web applications. Our goal is to deliver a world class customer focused survey building, data collection and visualization experience.
We are looking for a
- Create global test plans and test cases.
- Review user interfaces for conformity and functionality.
- Efficiently execute test cases across all functional and UI areas of our products.
- Define test plans, test suites, test cases as well as utilize automated tools to optimize the STLC
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts (Data driven framework).
- Identify, record, document and track bugs
- Perform in-depth regression testing
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Monitor debugging process results.
- BcS in Computer Science (MS preferred)
- Comfortable with at least one OOP language (JAVA Preferred) .
- Comfortable with SQL and experience with SQL based DB’s.
- Hands-on experience with white box , black box testing , Smoke Testing , Regression Testing.
- Hands-on experience with automated UI testing tools for web and mobile applications (Selenium , Appium etc.) .
- Strong Knowledge with API testing (Postman) and automated API testing frameworks (REST Assured, etc.)
- Have used unit testing tools like TestNG / JUnit for automation scripts.
- Familiar with JIRA , Confluence and/or any similar defect/issue tracking and requirement tracking tools.
- Experience with test management tools (Quality center , Zephyr, etc. ).
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum software development methodology.
- Experience testing web and mobile applications.
- Understanding of regression, functional, UI/UX testing.
- Professional experience with performance , load and stress testing (Loadrunner , Blazemeter, etc.) .
- Working knowledge of security / vulnerability testing tools (Waitipi , Vega etc.)
- Experience creating and architecting test frameworks and have working knowledge about test framework design patterns (Page Object Model , Page factory model etc. ) .
- Have used Browserstack, Sauce labs or Script wise parallel testing (or Selenium Grid) for cross browser / cross device testing.
- Knowledge about CI/CD process , TDD , DDT.
- Visual regression testing .
Given the civic mission of the company and project, it is especially important that employees uphold the business’ principles honestly and ethically; strive to improve the quality of our services, products, and operations and maintain a reputation for privacy, honesty, fairness, respect, responsibility, integrity, philanthropy, trust, innovation, exploration and sound judgment; and adhere to high standards of business and personal integrity as a representation of our business practice.
Datacubed Health is a tech developer and provider of the ‘Last Mile’ of Big Data: We’re the end link between big data and people, providing deep phenotyping IoT platforms & data science solutions to power the next great leap in human understanding. D3 was founded by world-class researchers from NYU and MIT, and it is developing a revolutionary data collection and analysis platform that will disrupt longitudinal research and make novel discoveries empowering healthcare companies to deliver on the promise of precision medicine, behavioral nudging and eliminating waste. This is a great organization to get in on the ground floor of a startup that seeks to revolutionize our knowledge of human behavior. Our mission is Better Data based on Better Science, yielding Better Analysis and Better Policy. We’re a talented bunch of people seeking to unlock our human code, showing the connectedness to the physical world, unveiling all of the factors that make humans…human, and unleash the intrinsic value in doing so. D3’s world headquarter is located in Brooklyn, New York.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org