Website Datacubed Health
Are you passionate about planning and organizing time and resources? Are you driven to ensure teams remain in sync, costs are controlled, and products are delivered successfully on time? Would you be excited about joining a life sciences tech start-up engaging in state-of-the-art technologies, research and analysis? Are you looking for an ambitious new project to test and grow your skills and play a strategic role in the company? Come join our growing team to revolutionize data collection for a wide range of studies extending from clinical health and research to education and consumer finances.
Datacubed Health is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Project Manager. The Project Manager is an integral part of the operations organization and supports sales, customer on-boarding and product delivery, customer timelines, compliance, facilities management and vendor management. The candidate will work closely with the sales team, product managers, software engineers, vendors, and contract manufacturers. The position will report to the Chief Operating Officer.
The qualified candidate can think critically, act quickly, communicate effectively at all levels and bring with him/her willingness to offer extra assistance across departments.
Datacubed Health is an exciting start-up providing a revolutionary mHealth platform. We were founded by world-class researchers from NYU and MIT, and uses gaming, big data and social activation to engage users, capture real world data & improve patient retention in everything from patient support to clinical trials.
We offer a competitive salary, benefits and equity. Compensation will be commensurate with experience (see requirements below).
Key Duties and Job Responsibilities of the PM:
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for the successful planning and execution of multiple projects within the scope, quality, time and resource constraints specified by the internal stakeholders and clients. To be successful, you will bring an excellent entrepreneurial mindset. You will be expected to keep knowledge and information flowing seamlessly and to periodically present to executive leadership, foster executive relationships, and develop key business/operational skills to drive project and institutional success. Essential to your success, will be your ability to win team members’ respect and to manage project dependencies and stakeholder relationships as it relates to the projects you work on, as well as ensure timely and effective communication with the project team and stakeholders. Projects will include customer onboarding and escalations, product and project delivery, compliance, and vendor management (including hardware, software and facilities resources) as relevant.
- Planning of activities and resources to meet project deadlines and develop a plan for execution of each project
- Organize and motivate contributors to the project.
- Time management and communicate schedules and deadlines to the team. This includes using tools and processes that aid in defining activities, sequencing, estimating durations, and developing and maintaining schedules or project plans
- Manage costs and estimate budgets
- Ensure customer satisfaction in tandem with sales team and product teams
- Analyze, define, manage and mitigate risks and issues
- Monitor progress, collect clear, consistent, standard data, provide regular status updates to key stakeholders, and escalate problems timely for data-based decision making.
- Manage reports, scope, contracts and necessary documentation, including development and implementation of training materials.
- Manage key customer milestones and activities such as: startup activity and guide creation, interactions with hospitals, weekly project meetings, 3rd party vendor management, executive escalations, documentation of project, investigator meeting presentations, assistance at customer audits, working with science team on surveys, and assistance with database lock and data transfers.
- Experience in clinical research, including a full-service project management experience
- Undergraduate or graduate degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the key responsibilities of this job, required
- Undergraduate degree in a life sciences or related discipline with 1 year of experience in clinical research and with i) PMI professional certification or ii) at least 2 years as a full-service project manager, preferred, OR
- Graduate degree with either i) 1 year of experience in clinical research, ii) PMI professional certification, or iii) 2 years as a functional team lead role or single service project management, preferred
- Solid understanding of a project life cycle methodology, strong judgment, and excellent project management skills
- The ability to proficiently use project management, word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Effective problem-solving skills to assist in detecting potential issues and issue resolution.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to effectively present to the target audience.
- Demonstrates an ability to exercise discretion, good independent judgment, and independent thinking in selecting the optimal course of action.
- Travel of up to 25% is required for this position. Exact amounts of travel will vary, pending client needs.
- Certifications such as Six Sigma are a plus.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodology
Given the civic mission of the company and project, it is especially important that employees uphold the business’ principles honestly and ethically; strive to improve the quality of our services, products, and operations and maintain a reputation for privacy, honesty, fairness, respect, responsibility, integrity, philanthropy, trust, innovation, exploration and sound judgment; and adhere to high standards of business and personal integrity as a representation of our business practice.
Datacubed Health is a pioneering healthcare technology company with the power to unlock the mysteries of what it is to be human. With colorful apps, engaging games, illuminating surveys and keen wearable and in-home sensors, Datacubed collects accurate real-world data that is relevant and actionable, tailored to everything from patient support to clinical trials – and which can optimize patient health and compliance. With Datacubed as a partner, organizations can select just what they need from a wealth of information to help create or test effective medications, precisely time interventions, help patients stay on track and develop new research strategies. This is a great organization to get in on the ground floor of a startup that seeks to revolutionize our knowledge of human behavior. Our mission is Better Data based on Better Science, yielding Better Analysis and Better Policy. We’re a talented bunch of people seeking to unlock our human code, showing the connectedness to the physical world, unveiling all of the factors that make humans…human, and unleash the intrinsic value in doing so. Datacubed’s world headquarter is located in Brooklyn, New York. Visit us online at www.DataCubed.com.
Datacubed is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org