Website Datacubed Health
Are you passionate about having an effect on driving new business efforts? Do you thrive working in the healthcare and life sciences space? Are you an expert in lead generation and market research?
Would you be excited about joining a data science company engaging in state-of-the art technologies, research and analysis? Come join us in revolutionizing data collection for a wide range of studies extending from health, behavior to cognition.
We are seeking an experienced and outstanding Market Development Manager to identify potential revenue producing opportunities. The qualified candidate can think critically, act quickly, communicate effectively at all levels, and is a team player willing to fill in wherever an extra hand is needed.
Our company is a cutting-edge innovator in the mobile technology space, called Datacubed Health. We were founded by world-class researchers from NYU and MIT, and we use gaming, big data and social activation to engage users, capture real world data & improve patient retention in everything from patient support to clinical trials.
We offer a competitive salary, benefits and equity. Compensation will be commensurate with experience (see requirements below)
Key Duties and Job Responsibilities:
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Lead Generation
- Prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to support business development
- E-mail/call leads to conduct initial qualification of leads based on brief interactions
- Schedule appointments for business development to conduct capabilities discussions
- Faithfully follow-up with leads and confirm appointments
- Use Marketing and CRM tools and other measurement tools to capture information regarding leads and facilitating flow
- Provide regular feedback to Business Development regarding prospects and supporting BD efforts.
- Identify companies (Life Sciences and Healthcare) that match our desired client criteria (Pharmaceutical, Contract Research, Payers)
- Generate lead lists and recommendations
- Provide regular feedback to business development to prioritize
- Collect and analyze company information, people, products, pipelines upon request of business development
- Make sales calls. Follow-up on Marketing leads. Faithfully follow-up with leads and confirm appointments
- Marketing Systems Support
- Manage marketing technical solutions
- Administer the Marketing contacts database management
- Creation of outbound lead campaigns
- Assist into external promotions such as Webinars and digital market offerings
- Regional Marketing Event Support and Continue to assist in the regional setup and coordination of booths, collateral, promotional options, shipment and setup of events.
- Demonstration Setup Support
- Create demonstration studies and onboarding guide for prospective customers and users.
- Location: New York
- Education: A.S./B.S.- Degree or higher
- Experience using marketing and CRM software such Oracle/HubSpot/Salesforce
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Basic Knowledge of Life Science and Healthcare
- Learn from rejection and move forward with confidence
- Team player willing to wear multiple hats
Preferred skills and/or experiences:
- Understanding of clinical trials (pharma & CRO’s), all phases
- Understanding of Real-World Outcomes & RWE
- Previous Experience in Life Sciences or Healthcare company
- Previous Experience as Inside (Tele-sales) or Marketing database work
Given the civic mission of the company, it is especially important that employees uphold the business’ principles honestly and ethically; strive to improve the quality of our services, products, and operations and maintain a reputation for privacy, honesty, fairness, respect, responsibility, integrity, philanthropy, trust, innovation, exploration and sound judgment; and adhere to high standards of business and personal integrity as a representation of our business practice.
Datacubed Health is headquartered in Brooklyn, New York. Datacubed Health is a pioneering technology company making better science and healthier communities a reality. We apply individualized solutions for the capture of data, including smartphone apps, wearable, in-home, and environmental sensors. We specialize in remote engagement with patients and virtual clinical studies. Focusing on healthcare and life sciences, Datacubed Health offers software and services driven by behavioral science to improve patient retention and compliance, resulting in better data and positive health outcomes. We believe that the best way to unlock the insights that have eluded scientists is understanding the holistic life of an individual.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org