Website Datacubed Health
Do you like testing and ensuring delivery of high quality innovative and engaging apps for mobile use? Are you looking for an ambitious new project to test and grow your skills? Come join our start-up to revolutionize the way data collection can be done for a wide range of studies. We are seeking an experienced SW engineer to help develop cutting edge apps that will support commercial and scientific research in healthcare. These apps are part of our Platform as a Service (PaaS) solution for Big Data.
Datacubed Health is an exciting start-up providing a revolutionary mHealth platform. Datacubed was founded by world-class researchers from NYU and MIT, and uses gaming, big data and social activation to engage users, capture real world data & improve patient retention in everything from patient support to clinical trials.
We offer a competitive salary, benefits and equity. Compensation will be commensurate with experience (see requirements below).
Key Duties and Job Responsibilities:
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
Work closely with technical and scientific team members to examine mobile applications for large longitudinal population studies. These apps are in initial design stage and they will work at the leading edge of mobile technologies.
- Work closely with our product and design teams to customize the app experience for the iOS platform.
- Deliver and develop code across the entire iOS app life cycle
- Program in SWIFT and Objective-C
- Experience working with external and internal APIs
- Gather functional requirements and translate those into technical solutions
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Keep up to date with the latest industry trends as applicable to mobile front-end development
- Bc.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2+ years’ experience as iOS Swift Developer
- In Depth knowledge of Swift framework
- Knowledge of Objective C
- Solid knowledge of CS fundamental including algorithms, complexity, data structures and architectural patterns.
Given the civic mission of the company and project, it is especially important that employees uphold the business’ principles honestly and ethically; strive to improve the quality of our services, products, and operations and maintain a reputation for privacy, honesty, fairness, respect, responsibility, integrity, philanthropy, trust, innovation, exploration and sound judgment; and adhere to high standards of business and personal integrity as a representation of our business practice.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org