Data3 is seeking a Front-End Developer to support the development of our administrative data analysis tools. You will work cross-functionally to collaborate with product, design, and engineering teams. This role will report to the CTO. The ideal candidate will be able to understand the complex dynamics between our back end, mobile apps, and front end tools.
Key Duties and Job Responsibilities
Design and develop single page Web Apps using React and other JS based libraries.
- Collaborate with Android / iOS and back end development teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with external data sources and APIs.
- Perform code validation for functionality, robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Maintenance of corporate web site and other customer specific web properties.
- A deep familiarity with JS including ECMA-2015 standard.
- Ability to code in native JS as well as knowledge of open source libraries
- Strong experience with CSS and preprocessors such as SASS
- Experience with React and Redux
- Good sense of UI design and building UI components.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs. (e.g. D3.js, Recharts.js, Font Awesome, etc…)
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment and independently with minimum supervision.
- Experience with code and release management in GitHub
- Experience with Push Notifications and Firebase
- Experience implementing software design patterns.
- Knowledge of the general web development landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full web development life cycle.
Given the civic mission of the company and project, it is especially important that employees uphold the business’ principles honestly and ethically; strive to improve the quality of our services, products, and operations and maintain a reputation for privacy, honesty, fairness, respect, responsibility, integrity, philanthropy, trust, innovation, exploration and sound judgment; and adhere to high standards of business and personal integrity as a representation of our business practice.
Data Cubed, Inc. (D3) will transform our understanding of being human. D3 is transforming precision medicine by combining genotyping and deep phenotyping. D3 develops next-gen mHealth data capture tools to unlock the power of clinical trials with low-cost practical solutions with more actionable data. Data3 was founded by world-class researchers from NYU and MIT, and it is developing a revolutionary data collection and analysis platform that will disrupt longitudinal research and make novel discoveries empowering healthcare companies to deliver on the promise of precision medicine, behavioral nudging and eliminating waste.
This is a great organization to get in on the ground floor of a startup that seeks to revolutionize our knowledge of human behavior. Our mission is Better Data based on Better Science, yielding Better Analysis and Better Policy. We’re a talented bunch of people seeking to unlock our human code, showing the connectedness to the physical world, unveiling all of the factors that make humans…human, and unleash the intrinsic value in doing so. Data3’s world headquarter is located in Brooklyn, New York. Visit us online at www.DataCubed.com.
DataCubed is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com