Website Datacubed Health
Datacubed Health is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Director of Business Development to identify potential revenue-producing opportunities. The qualified candidate can think critically, act quickly, communicate effectively at all levels, and is a team player willing to fill in wherever an extra hand is needed.
Are you passionate about having an effect on driving new business efforts? Do you thrive working in the healthcare and life sciences space? Would you be excited about joining a data science company engaging in state-of-the art technologies, research and analysis? Come join us in revolutionizing data collection for a wide range of studies extending from health and behavior to cognition.
Datacubed Health is an exciting start-up providing a revolutionary mHealth platform. The firm was founded by world-class researchers from NYU and MIT, and uses gaming, big data and social activation to engage users, capture real world data & improve patient retention in everything from patient support to clinical trials.
We offer a competitive salary, benefits and equity. Compensation will be commensurate with experience (see requirements below).
Key Duties and Job Responsibilities:
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Build and nurture strong relationships with senior executives within an R&D function of companies responsible for clinical, RWE, bioinformatics and/or data sciences
- Establish CRO partnerships that drive significant contributions to Datacubed revenue and customer growth
Drive and Close Pipeline
- Collaborate with Datacubed’s C-level executives on evaluating new initiatives, opportunities and deals for strategic alignment
- Present product solutions overview
- Drive the deal process from initial prospecting, pipeline development, use-case discussions, technical review, proposal creation, contract drafting, negotiation, and implementation & post-sales satisfaction
- Understand key endpoints and decision criteria within a clinical study protocol
- Bachelor’s degree with 5 or more years work experience
- Strong network of relevant industry contacts plus 2 or more years successful track record working with executives within the R&D function of biopharma companies responsible for bioinformatics and/or data sciences
- Strong portfolio of previous professional work with clear understanding of your role and contributions on each project
- PaaS (or similar “as-a-Service”) experience
- Relevant business development and/or large-scale deal-making experience
- Strong interpersonal skills; especially, self-confidence, critical thinking and problem solving, time management, and an ability persevere through deal cycles & ongoing relationship & trust building
- Creativity to brainstorm & discuss new use-cases for data in any industry vertical
- Excellent English writing, speaking & presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree specifically in business management, finance, marketing, biology, chemistry or related field
- Familiarity with mobile apps, Internet of Things (IoT) and/or clinical applications
- Familiarity with consulting and/or data analysis services
- Familiarity with enterprise software solutions
- Location preferred in North Carolina or east coast
Given the civic mission of the company and project, it is especially important that employees uphold the business’ principles honestly and ethically; strive to improve the quality of our services, products, and operations and maintain a reputation for privacy, honesty, fairness, respect, responsibility, integrity, philanthropy, trust, innovation, exploration and sound judgment; and adhere to high standards of business and personal integrity as a representation of our business practice.
Datacubed Health is an equal opportunity employer.
Datacubed Health is headquartered in Brooklyn, New York. Datacubed Health is a pioneering technology company making better science and healthier communities a reality. We apply individualized solutions for the capture of data, including smartphone apps, wearable, in-home, and environmental sensors. We specialize in remote engagement with patients and virtual clinical studies. Focusing on healthcare and life sciences, Datacubed Health offers software and services driven by behavioral science to improve patient retention and compliance, resulting in better data and positive health outcomes. We believe that the best way to unlock the insights that have eluded scientists is understanding the holistic life of an individual.
- Health, Wellness & Fitness
- Computer Software
- Information Technology & Services
- Business Development
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org