Website Datacubed Health
Are you passionate about having an effect on driving new business efforts? Do you thrive working in the healthcare and life sciences space? Are you an expert in lead generation and market research?
Would you be excited about joining a data science company engaging in state-of-the art technologies, research and analysis? Come join us in revolutionizing data collection for a wide range of studies extending from health and behavior to cognition.
We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Director of Business Development to identify potential revenue producing opportunities. The qualified candidate can think critically, act quickly, communicate effectively at all levels, and is a team player willing to fill in wherever an extra hand is needed.
Our company is a cutting-edge innovator in the mobile technology space, called Datacubed Health. We were founded by world-class researchers from NYU and MIT, and we use gaming, big data and social activation to engage users, capture real world data & improve patient retention in everything from patient support to clinical trials.
We offer a competitive salary, benefits and equity. Compensation will be commensurate with experience (see requirements below)
About Datacubed Heatlh:
Datacubed Health is a pioneering technology company making better science and healthier communities a reality. We apply individualized solutions for the capture of data, including smartphone apps, wearable, in-home, and environmental sensors. We specialize in remote engagement with patients and virtual clinical studies. Focusing on healthcare and life sciences, Datacubed Health offers software and services based on behavioral science to improve patient retention and compliance, resulting in better data and positive health outcomes. We believe that the best way to unlock the insights that have eluded scientists is understanding the holistic life of an individual.
Key Duties and Job Responsibilities:
Datacubed Health is seeking a Director of Business Development to engage pharmaceutical industry leaders, to build awareness, and to lead efforts to secure licensing contracts. This is a senior role within Datacubed’s Commercial division. Duties include duties and responsibilities that are typically associated with such positions as further summarized below:
- BUILDING RELATIONS:
- Build and nurture strong relationships with senior executives within an R&D function of companies responsible for clinical, RWE, bioinformatics and/or data sciences
- Establish CRO partnerships that drive significant contributions to Datacubed revenue and customer growth
- DRIVE AND CLOSE PIPELINE:
- Collaborate with Datacubed’s C-level executives on evaluating new initiatives, opportunities and deals for strategic alignment
- Present product solutions overview
- Drive the deal process from initial prospecting, pipeline development, use-case discussions, technical review, proposal creation, contract drafting, negotiation, and implementation & post-sales satisfaction
- Understand key endpoints and decision criteria within a clinical study protocol
Given the civic mission of the company, it is especially important that employees uphold the business’ principles honestly and ethically; strive to improve the quality of our services, products, and operations and maintain a reputation for privacy, honesty, fairness, respect, responsibility, integrity, philanthropy, trust, innovation, exploration and sound judgment; and adhere to high standards of business and personal integrity as a representation of our business practice.
- Bachelor’s degree with 5 or more years work experience
- Strong network of relevant industry contacts plus 2 or more years successful track record working with executives within the R&D function of biopharma companies responsible for bioinformatics and/or data sciences
- Strong portfolio of previous professional work with clear understanding of your role and contributions on each project
- PaaS (or similar “as-a-Service”) experience
- Relevant business development and/or large-scale deal-making experience
- Strong interpersonal skills; especially, self-confidence, critical thinking and problem solving, time management, and an ability persevere through deal cycles & ongoing relationship & trust building
- Creativity to brainstorm & discuss new use-cases for data in any industry vertical
- Excellent English writing, speaking & presentation skills
Preferred skills and/or experiences:
- Bachelor’s degree specifically in business management, finance, marketing, biology, chemistry or related field
- Familiarity with mobile apps, Internet of Things (IoT) and/or clinical applications
- Familiarity with consulting and/or data analysis services
- Familiarity with enterprise software solutions
- Location preferred in Boston, MA or east coast
Compensation (salary and incentive membership profit units) will be commensurate with experience and some of our benefits include medical, dental and vision. Note: Sponsorship and/or relocation is not offered for this position.
Datacubed Health is headquartered in Brooklyn, New York. Datacubed Health is a pioneering technology company making better science and healthier communities a reality. We apply individualized solutions for the capture of data, including smartphone apps, wearable, in-home, and environmental sensors. We specialize in remote engagement with patients and virtual clinical studies. Focusing on healthcare and life sciences, Datacubed Health offers software and services driven by behavioral science to improve patient retention and compliance, resulting in better data and positive health outcomes. We believe that the best way to unlock the insights that have eluded scientists is understanding the holistic life of an individual.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org